Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome to January, 2013; our year of divine visitation


As though that was not enough, God has graciously declared to us that this month of January for us shall be our month of Rejoicing. He gave me this text in John 15:11: "These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." From this text of scripture, we gather that the more we receive rhema from heaven, the more joyful we will be. If we place this text side by side with Isaiah 12:3 which says therefore, with joy shall ye draw water from the wells of salvation, we would see a close correlation between being joyful and receiving insights from God. Nothing decorates like having insights from heaven. Knowledge revealed to us, releases light and the light shines in darkness and the darkness cannot comprehend it. This is why joy is the strength of the believer. This was expressly stated in the book of Nehemiah 8:10 where the people were encouraged to rejoice because the joy of the Lord is their strength.
For the New Testament believer, Apostle Peter said, believing in the Lord Jesus Christ produces unspeakable joy full of glory in us. As I write, my heart is bubbling with so much joy I cannot explain, but I know that the source is the truths I am gleaning from the word of God by the help of the Holy Spirit who is also responsible for the oil of gladness which believers receive.
When we pray, the release of joy from our inner man is proof of answers to prayer or victory in spiritual warfare.
Like we have earlier seen, joy is released in our inner man when we receive the spoken word of the Lord. To this end, this month, we shall be positioning ourselves to hear the Lord on every issue of life to enable us bask in His joy so that when others shall say that there is a casting down, we shall sing a different song that there is a lifting up. We will therefore give ourselves to prayer and the ministry of the word.
Please watch out for our ministered word on our blog posts at www.blogpost/kingdomjointheirsfamily.com.
You may have been plagued by sorrow for so long that you are even afraid to rejoice. I have good news for you. This year, God is going to address every long standing issue in your life and fill your heart with joy as He visits you this month. However, you problems may just be traceable to the fact that you have not yet established a living relationship with God because you are not yet born again. What a time to make this decision. Resolve to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life today at the beginning of this New Year and let all your sorrows pass away with last year. As surely as last year will never come again, your past sorrows are buried in the red sea of the wrath of God never to arise again. To activate this truth in your life, you can say the sinner’s prayer as below:
Heavenly father,
Have mercy on me a sinner. I repent of my sin and receive the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on Calvary’s cross for my salvation. I believe He died for me and on the third day, you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. From today, I receive Him as the Saviour and Lord of my Life.
Thank you father for forgiving me and writing my name in the book of life with the blood of Jesus. I pledge allegiance to the Lord Jesus Christ from this day forever in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen!!!
If you just said this prayer, congratulations! You are now born again. Please let me know by emailing flourishinggirl@gmail.com and I will send you an e copy of our "Believers’ Guide to Growth" to enable you take off on this glorious adventure of the new creation. You can also log on to my blog on www.flourishinggirl.blogspot.com or follow me on face book at www.facebook.com/flourishinggirl for more resource materials to enrich your Christian life. God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment