Friday 6 November 2015

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY TREASURE (THE LORD)

I will lift up my voice in praise to my God. I will sing joyfully to the Lord God my maker who has not left me to the will of the wicked.
Their archers had shot sorely at me but my God has not allowed them to prevail against me. I cried out to the Lord my God and you heard my cry and drew me out of many waters.
You also took me out of the pit where there was no water. You did this with your life and rendered me double for my troubles.
The fear of death were shot at me from every side but you [my God] delivered me from all my fears saying you destroyed him that had the power of death to deliver all in fear of death from its bondage. You also showed me that the keys of death and hell now vests with you and you have graciously handed them to me and authorized me by all the power vested in you in heaven and on earth to go and set others free from their fears. You also authorized me to uproot and to plant; to pull down and to build. You gave me your voice to roar against the wicked so that as soon as they hear of me; they shall obey me and the strangers of their wickedness shall fade out of their closed places.
Every time the wicked took counsel against me to destroy me, you turned it around for my good and caused the wicked to fall into the pit they dug for me instead.
Time would fail me to declare the many lone times you have kept company with me and spoken to me with such affection as no mortal man could muster. You have indeed been my strength and my salvation. You are my rock and my fortress. You are the light that constantly dwell in me and surround me. You have filled my heart with good things and enlarged me beyond my imagination.
In you, I have found rest and peace beyond all understanding and you have done all these without charging me any money. You own it all and have graciously given us all things to enjoy freely. At no time have I come to you that you turned me back even when my life had not impressed you. You have always been there for me.
Your purpose has been that in the ages to come you might show the exceeding riches of your grace in your kindness towards me through Christ Jesus. What a mighty God you are!
As I celebrate the seventh seven years of my stay in time, I come to return all the praise to you and to thank you Lord for rendering me double for my troubles.
I love you my Treasure with all that is within me: I love you!!!
Alero Flourish Nanna
If you desire to know him in this intimate way, it starts with becoming a part of His family. You can do so right away by saying the following prayer out loud and you will become born again:
Heavenly Father,
Have mercy on me a sinner. Today, I believe that Jesus died for me and you raised Him from the dead for my Justification. I therefore declare that Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord and from today, I renounce the fatherhood of Satan and embrace Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord. Thank you for this father in Jesus’ name!
Amen.
Congratulations! For more information and resources that would help you grow in this new life, please visit our website at www.kingdomheirsministries.org and our blogs at www.flourishinggirl.blogspot.com and follow us on twitter at alero_nanna and on face book on www.facebook.com/flourishinggirl www.facebook.com/khmii2015; www.facebook.com/thewellbeingcenter. Or www.facebook.com/kingdomjointheirsfamily email:  jointheirsfamily@gmail.com.   

Remain on top of your challenges in Jesus’ name!

No comments:

Post a Comment