Tuesday 1 March 2016

Welcome to the month of March 2016: Our Month of Fruitfulness

Welcome to the month of March 2016: Our Month of Fruitfulness
Gen.1:26-28; John 15:1-8, 16 and Romans 7:4
About this time six years ago, I heard the Lord tell me to come with Him to Ghana. I promptly obeyed because I love the Lord and at that time in my life, I knew it was time for another phase to begin for me. Even though at this time, I did not know the details of all the responsibilities that awaited me, I left for Ghana with a mixed sense of fear of the unknown and adventure. I knew then that courage was the ability to go on in spite of the temptation to fear.
Looking back today, I have found this to be one of the greatest decisions of my life. I went to Ghana in faith believing God’s promise to me. He quickly told me that activities do not equate effectiveness. So I knew that to succeed in this journey, would demand constructive hard work from me. He further told me that Ghana was not going to be my rest but the nation would never forget I came. This entailed that I must focus on bearing abiding fruits. So my passion was to be instrumental in raising leaders who would eventually multiply through Church planting.
To God be the glory, three and a half years later, my direct missionary work in Ghana was done and the Lord told me it was time to leave. I did not leave as I came. I came to Ghana with the word of God and my faith in the word not knowing where I was even going to stay. I recall telling my best friend before I left Nigeria that I did not know exactly what I would be facing in Ghana but that I trusted in God’s ability to see me through. He really did see me through because when I was leaving Ghana, I had been instrumental in planting the first Church of Kingdom Heirs and raising an indigenous pastor to replace me through the Bible School the Lord enabled me to start. He also enabled me to broadcast the gospel in up to eleven radio stations in the ten regions of Ghana. He also helped me to publish the gospel in all the fifteen Counties of Liberia via radio and the entire African continent through television. He enabled me to author thirteen books. Six of these books are in hard copies and two of them were also made into audio books. The Lord also helped me with my small team of committed labourers to purchase real estate and build a Church auditorium and a parsonage.
I just came back from Ghana yesterday where we went to start building in another region that was started about a year and four months ago. They have grown into three Churches with one Church affiliated to us. Also, the Accra Church has also increased to two Churches. My joy in seeing the people I left behind who started with me from the scratch growing and reproducing more Churches to the glory of God; is boundless. I came back exhausted from the trip as I had to go with my team from Nigeria by road but my heart is dancing and jubilating before the Lord because His word is producing fruits that would last for all eternity.
My testimony is one of fruitfulness. So this month of our fruitfulness, it is my privilege to share what the Lord taught me that has enabled us to become so productive as a ministry as to be able to easily plant Churches and nurture them to multiply after their kind. This method may be considered by many to be the hard way to go especially for those who just want to gather a crowd without really inculcating godly values into them. While such people may successfully boom for a while, in no time, they would surely doom because the ways of God are higher than the ways of man and booming and dooming is not His way. Except a corn of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it abides alone but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit. God’s will for us is not only to bear fruit but to bear much fruit. See Isa.55:8; John 12:24; John 15:8. In addition, God does not want us to just bear much fruit but to bear fruit that would abide with Him forever. This is why as a Church leader, I see myself as being responsible; not only for winning the lost to my Lord Jesus Christ but to labour to see them established in faith so that they can abide with the Lord. See John 15:16.
Let us understand that the entire purpose of God in creating man and putting him on earth is for man to be fruitful and so fruitful that he would multiply and as a team; dominate the earth He has made.
In my journey as a missionary, God has enlightened me with some truths that have enabled me to labour with some results. It is my pleasure this month to share some of those truths with you so as to help you gain more light in this area to fulfill God’s purpose for your life and help others do likewise. As I write today, God has enabled us to grow and spread into four countries where we carry out diverse ministries in all these countries.
To this end, this month, we shall be looking at a series I want to caption: “Be Fruitful and multiply”. Access to this grace was freely available to man until the devil came in to mess things up by luring man into sin which resulted in his separation from God [Gen.3; Rm.3:23 and 6:23]. Thankfully, the Lord Jesus Christ already came to solve the sin problem for us. However, we are required to embrace His sacrifice by believing in Him and receiving God’s free gift of salvation through faith. See John 3:16-18.
If you have not yet received this free gift, you can do so right away by saying the following prayer out loud in faith and you shall be saved:
Heavenly Father,
Have mercy on me a sinner. Today, I believe that Jesus died for me and you raised Him from the dead for my Justification. I therefore declare that Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord and from today, I renounce the fatherhood of Satan and embrace Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord. Thank you for this father in Jesus’ name!
Amen.
Congratulations! For more information and resources that would help you grow in this new life, please visit our website at www.kingdomheirsministries.org and our blogs at www.flourishinggirl.blogspot.com and follow us on twitter at alero_nanna and on face book on www.facebook.com/flourishinggirl www.facebook.com/khmii2015; www.facebook.com/thewellbeingcenter. Or www.facebook.com/kingdomjointheirsfamily email:  jointheirsfamily@gmail.com.   

Remain on top of your challenges in Jesus’ name!

No comments:

Post a Comment