Wednesday 1 February 2017

Welcome to the month of February 2017: Our Month of Divine Guidance

Welcome to the month of February 2017: Our Month of Divine Guidance
“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.”… Ps.32:8; Jn.16:13; Rm.8:14-16 and Ps.25:12
Almost seven years ago, I heard a word from the Lord that has changed the entire course of my life for the better when in the months of March and April 2010 I kept hearing him say to me repeatedly: “Come with me to Ghana”. Unknown to me then, this was the beginning of a life of adventure that would become the hallmark of our Ministry around the world.
In Ghana, He led me to start a new work which became known as Kingdom Heirs Ministries Int’l inc. This became the name by which we were incorporated in Ghana and the United states. But in Nigeria, we are incorporated as Kingdom Heirs International Ministry due to statutory regulations that now forbids the use of the word “Ministries” in incorporating non-government entities.
While putting together the structure of the Ministry, He gave me nine pillars the first two being Divine Guidance related. These two are Intimacy with the Holy Spirit and Divine Guidance. I have tried as much as lies within me to live like Jesus said in John 5:19 to the effect that He only does what He sees His father doing and that He does nothing of himself. While living this way has not been easy on the flesh, it has proven to be the best way to live if we must fulfill our destinies.
Further, the speed we have enjoyed as a ministry has come by being led by the Holy Spirit. Every of His guidance has only brought us profit. In fact the word of God tells us in Isa.48:17 that it is the Lord who teaches us to profit. Consequently, if we are going to truly experience a glorious destiny, divine guidance cannot be compromised no matter how loud sounding the distracting voice of the world may be. This is why in Kingdom Heirs, we individually try to cultivate a habit of making time to shut off the world and be in the presence of God for short retreats. One word from the Lord can cancel twenty years and more of struggles and avert what would have turned out to become a crisis one may not have been able to recover from.
I once learnt from reading an article by Gloria Copeland that walking with God can grant us access to future information ahead of their occurrences. I have found it to be true in my life and ministry. The good news is that it is God’s will to Guide us. At no time do we need divine guidance in the world as now with the present chaotic state of the world. This month, God is set to show us how we can receive His guidance and actually help us to walk in it. To this end, this month, we shall be looking at a series I tag: “Understanding Divine Guidance for the fulfilment of Destiny”. It is my heartfelt prayer that as we go through this month learning these truths each of us would emerge more and more victorious in the pursuit of our individual and corporate destinies. The things we do not know about our lives that we ought to know for the actualization of our God given purpose would be made known to us and our lives will never be the same again in Jesus’ name.
Someone may be reading this resource now and wondering and wishing they can actually hear God for themselves and consequently receive divine guidance on their own. My response to you is that you can. However, the first step to this is to belong to the family of God as God would first attend to His children before others. You can belong today if you have not yet done so. Should you desire to, you can do so right away by saying the following prayer out loud in faith and you will be born again into the family of God:
Heavenly Father,
Have mercy on me a sinner. Today, I believe that Jesus died for me and you raised Him from the dead for my Justification. I therefore declare that Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord and from today, I renounce the fatherhood of Satan and embrace Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord. Thank you for this father in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Congratulations! For more information and resources that would help you grow in this new life, please visit our website at www.kingdomheirsministries.org and our blogs at www.flourishinggirl.blogspot.com and follow us on twitter at alero_nanna and on face book on www.facebook.com/flourishinggirl www.facebook.com/khmii2015; www.facebook.com/thewellbeingcenter. Or www.facebook.com/kingdomjointheirsfamily email:  jointheirsfamily@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment