Friday 2 August 2019

Welcome to the month of July 2019: Our Month of Divine Guidance





KINGDOM HEIRS ministries int’l Inc.
Welcome to the month of July 2019: Our Month of Divine Guidance
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me. And I give them eternal life and they shall never perish; neither shall any one snatch them out of my hand. My father who has given them to me is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of my hand. Jn.10:27-29
Beloved family, I welcome you to the Month of July 2019 which the Lord has graciously named to be our Month of Divine Guidance. As I write, I am on a mission in another Country and for some time, the Lord had been speaking to me that from here, I would begin a journey to Jerusalem to carry out my next assignment for Him. I did not get it for a while because I had been thinking of visiting Israel for some time now and I thought He actually meant the natural nation of Israel until the early hours of this morning when he started clarifying to me what He had been trying to communicate to me.
In fact, I saw that this answered a prayer we spent some weeks praying during this project knowing that it would only take God to get me to do it. Left to myself, I would never dream of it not to talk of planning and praying for it. I believe this is the safest way to follow God if we want to actualize our destinies in the Lord Jesus Christ. Let us first understand that the beginning of divine guidance is a revelation of divine purpose. Purpose has to do with the reason why you are. Then you have to first discover the reason why you are and then trust God to guide you step by step into it.
I believe that we all would be very much aware by now why we are especially if we have ever been part of any of our Nehemiah projects. This month, I trust God that He would come to guide us a right where we have been missing Him and put us on course with Him causing us to see life from His perspective so that we can run accurately in His purpose for our lives. As I awoke this morning, while conversing with the Lord, I wanted to understand a few things from Him and He was teaching me that walking with Him is superior to walking before Him as the former has to do with coming into real oneness with Him. This takes time and a lot of spiritual investment and love. Why many fail to attain to this is actually because they want what others have instead of being content with their own and running on their own course. Another challenge is that they misunderstand God’s real plan for them and sometimes assume God is referring to them when they are called to intercede for others. This has been the reason why many intercessors have become casualties to witchcraft. One who stands in the gap for another, takes that person’s place in prayer. Consequently, they have access to information about God’s plan for that person which is usually glorious. Sadly, some covet it and become thieves in the process. This has brought about the curse in many families which they increase their problem by trying to avert it by any means other than God’s. This is a sad situation which is very common these days. May the Lord give us understanding.  
As a matter for fact, a call to intercession is needed now more than ever before because of the change of dispensation that is upon us. This is why any Church I pastor, all the members are immediately conscripted into intercession. However, the sad part is that any intercessor who does not walk in the spirit at this time, would become a cheap instrument in the hands of the devil for betrayal. Thus in these end times, we want to ensure the purity of our hearts and motives in our walk of faith so that we would not be judged for wrong motives, the use of wrong methods and substandard materials in the building of our lives, homes, Churches and nations.
I have found from what the Lord has taught me therefore that for us to meet this demand, we must have to develop our spirit, souls and bodies to walk in the spirit so that we can be accurately led by the Holy Spirit – God’s agent for divine guidance. This month, we shall thus be learning how to develop the triune man for the fulfilment of our divine destinies.
From the scriptures, we learn that man is spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body. The spirit of man is the real man. His soul is the part of him that is responsible for his decision making as it contains the mind, will and emotions; the body is the physical part of man that relates with his environment through the five senses of sight, smell, touch, hearing and smelling. Remember, we are His sheep; we hear His voice. This month, we should trust His ability to speak to us more than in our ability to hear Him. Please when you are very clear He is the one speaking to you, act on what you hear; this is when you will see the demonstration of His power.
Once again, I welcome you to the month of July: Our month of divine guidance.  Someone reading this blog now may desire to make the necessary change that would enable them to make the decision for Christ following true repentance from the sin of disobedience that would have denied us the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ in the times we are in. if you are that person, please take advantage of this opportunity to repent and make Jesus Christ the Saviour and Lord of your life by saying the following prayers out loud in faith:
Heavenly Father,
Have mercy on me a sinner. Today, I believe that Jesus died for me and you raised Him from the dead for my Justification. I therefore declare that Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord and from today, I renounce the fatherhood of Satan plus his unfruitful works of darkness and embrace Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord. Thank you for this father in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Congratulations! For more information and resources that would help you grow in this new life, please visit our website at www.kingdomheirsministries.org and our blogs at www.flourishinggirl.blogspot.com and follow us on twitter at alero_nanna and on face book on www.facebook.com/flourishinggirl www.facebook.com/khmii2015; www.facebook.com/thewellbeingcenter. Or www.facebook.com/kingdomjointheirsfamily email:  jointheirsfamily@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. I love you and look forward to your posts. May God abundantly provide for the work you have been called to. Looking forward as you share with us your experiences in Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete