Tuesday 5 January 2021

Welcome to the month of November 2020: Our Month of Gratitude

 


Lk.10:21 “In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

 

As I meditated on the word for this Month, the Lord brought to my mind the events of last month which He declared to be our month of prayer. He led us in September in a twenty one day fasting and prayer for the ministry, our nation and all men generally as listed in the book of 1Tim.2:2. All the events that took place in the course of our prayer sessions and how He unfolded to us some prayer points regarding foundations I had never heard anywhere before.  We prayed them and had rest the next month. Even when it looked like our nation was on fire, I was unperturbed because I knew that God answered our prayers. Then, for the Month of October, He gave me a coded word on which I am still working.

This month, He called it Gratitude and caused me to see the way He has kept our Church and land as well as our families and friends and ministry partners throughout this year of divine appointment. He fulfilled the word of divine appointment for me particularly the month following our prayer sessions and opened my eyes to see what only He could have revealed. Things that were thought to be too hidden for others to see and know about. God in His faithfulness opened up the lies of the pit of hell and showed me the way out. Thus as I meditate on the word of gratitude, I can also raise my voice like the Lord and thank the Lord God who alone made heaven and earth for His faithfulness who did not allow the wicked thrive in their desire against His Church and His genuine servants.

What I am most thankful for is that while God blesses us with earthly material things, He never allows His own to be bought with things of the world which all perish with their use. Further, His faithfulness throughout this year has not been by the means of any man but by His mercy and grace. He has also protected and healed us of all our infirmities and weaknesses. Above all, he has forbidden man to play god over our lives because no man can be God.

If you ask me what to be grateful for, I will say that I am grateful for the sunshine, the rain and above all, the truth that liberates. He said, we shall know the truth and the truth will make us free.

Thus this month, we shall be looking at Deliverance and freedom by the word of truth. As we prayed during our month of prayer, we had reason to celebrate in our month of Celebration when the Lord opened up to me what we really need to celebrate as the year comes to a close instead of defiling ourselves by celebrating the pagan feasts that were brought into Church by the subtlety of the Kingdom of darkness. Some of us have refused to be distracted and learn the truth. The truth really makes free! This may be new to many but the truth really makes free.

If you are reading this blog and are not yet saved, please you can start your journey with the Lord today by saying the following prayer out loud in faith and you will be born again:

Heavenly Father,

Have mercy on me a sinner. Today, I believe that Jesus died for me and you raised Him from the dead for my Justification. I therefore declare that Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord and from today, I renounce the fatherhood of Satan and embrace Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord. Thank you for this father in Jesus’ name! Amen.

Congratulations! For more information and resources that would help you grow in this new life, please visit our website at www.kingdomheirsministries.org and our blogs at www.flourishinggirl.blogspot.com and follow us on twitter at alero_nanna and on face book on www.facebook.com/flourishinggirl www.facebook.com/khmii2015; www.facebook.com/thewellbeingcenter. Or www.facebook.com/kingdomjointheirsfamily email:  jointheirsfamily@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment