Saturday 8 April 2017

Welcome to the month of March 2017: Our Month of Felicitations

Welcome to the month of March 2017: Our Month of Felicitations
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. Neh.8:10
Towards the end of March last year, the Lord spoke to me while having my usual morning devotion to go to Badagry and develop our Ministry’s property there. When I obeyed to go, I thought the place was just going to be a place we would use for our all children ministry – The Well-Being Center and our bible school. I immediately called a friend the Lord told me would help me with the Bible School. She also acted promptly and we agreed to meet somewhere from where we were to go to the Ministry’s site.  
God amazed me that day as He opened a door that created an opportunity for me to be able to purchase a land for myself. He provided and in the same year when people were screaming economic recession, He enabled me to develop and move into the house within six months while the Church hall we built at the same time was already in use. When the Lord gave me this word for the month I did not know that the Church hall would be ready for dedication at then but now, the project has matured to the point when we would dedicate it. 
I believe God orchestrated all the events since he sent me here culminating at this time in the completion of another phase of our Badagry building project as well as all our ministries here. When I think of the word of the month, I realize that felicitations which means a state of being happy; blessedness, blissfulness; enjoyment of good etc.; what comes to mind for me is that it is going to be a month of celebrations when our well-wishers would turn up to congratulate us. 
A good example of felicitations in the Old Testament is the celebration of Nehemiah and the Jews when the completed a divine project in fifty two days. They were told to rejoice and celebrate sharing their goodies with others because the Lord has created an opportunity for them to be joyful as the joy of the Lord is their strength. 
Another instance is seen in the book of 2Chronicles 7:1-3 that when the House of the Lord built by Solomon was dedicated the glory of the Lord came into the temple so much so that the priests could no more enter to minister. The next thing we know is that several kings began to visit Solomon to congratulate him on the accomplishment of the feat of building God’s house after twenty years of constructive labour. In our case at Kingdom Heirs, God has given us speed and blessed us with the strength to arise and build just like he enabled the children of Israel to do in fifty two days in the book of Nehemiah. 
Therefore, in this month of our Felicitations, we shall be celebrating our victory by looking at Understanding God’s Principles of Success. As we go through these series of teachings this month, I believe that none of us would ever experience failure anymore. From this time, people would cease to sympathize with us but will never stop telling us congratulations. This is because God is going to give us so much light that would enable us step up continuously on the ladder of success from God’s perspective in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. 
In summation here, I wish to welcome you again to March our month of felicitations. This month, even nature will clap her hands in rejoicing with you! Our mood this month is best captured by the prophet Isaiah in the word of the Lord in Isaiah 5:12-13 thus:
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. 
Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. 
The result of what we will be learning this month is that beauty would come out of ashes for us and we shall manifest the word of the Lord for the year that now the Lord hath made room for us and we shall be fruitful in the Land. 
Congratulations!!!
Someone may be reading this and wondering if they would ever hear the word congratulations expressed to them. I have good news for you; if you learn what we are learning this month, you would hear this word on a daily basis in Jesus’ name. However, the starting point of this is that you must belong to the family of God. To do so, we will start with the becoming to God’s family through the new birth experience by giving our lives the Lord Jesus Christ in a simple prayer of faith. If you wish to do so right away, please say the following prayer out loud in faith and you will be enlisted into God’s family and your name would be written in the Lamb’s book of life:
Heavenly Father,
Have mercy on me a sinner. Today, I believe that Jesus died for me and you raised Him from the dead for my Justification. I therefore declare that Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord and from today, I renounce the fatherhood of Satan and embrace Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord. Thank you for this father in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Congratulations! For more information and resources that would help you grow in this new life, please visit our website at www.kingdomheirsministries.org and our blogs at www.flourishinggirl.blogspot.com and follow us on twitter at alero_nanna and on face book on www.facebook.com/flourishinggirl www.facebook.com/khmii2015; www.facebook.com/thewellbeingcenter. Or www.facebook.com/kingdomjointheirsfamily email:  jointheirsfamily@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment